VSAT technology represent to cost effective solution for users seeking independent communications network connectivity in the widely geographical dispersed sites. The use of VSAT system is growing throughout the world as private satellite communication in the large organizations or the individual. VSAT system has relatively small (1-2 meter antenna) easily installed.
Benefits of VSAT:
- Transmission quality
- High network performance
- Ability to handle large amounts of data
- Single vendor solution for both equipment and bandwidth
- Broadcast capability
- Ability to handle Voice, Video and Data
Teralight VSAT Solution
Broadband Communication and Services
Teralight’s expertise is in providing wireless broadband communications solutions using applications tailored to specific corporate requirements. Customers are able to maintain complete control over essential and critical communications in geographically remote or hard to reach areas.
Teralight market the world's most advanced VSAT (Very Small Aperture Terminal) platforms to provide highly cost effective and reliable broadband solutions to enable and support any business application requirement. Dishes range in size from just 89cms up to 3.8m diameter. Smaller sizes are suitable near the satellite beam center and larger sizes at the beam edge.
Teralight is capable to provide Internet access across the globe. By using the acknowledged standard for Internet telephony, Sky-Stream’s VoIP services are fully compatible with standard VoIP appliances. Alternatively, soft dialer can turn any PC or laptop into a fully functioning telephone.
- Simple deployment
- Integrated single box solution
- Secure network configuration using standard IP / Ethernet connection to LAN
- Multiple applications layered
- Centralized management for software upgrades and configuration changes
- Performance monitoring
- Highest TCP/IP throughputs in the industry
- Fast frequency hopping (MF-TDMA) combined with rapid bandwidth allocation
- Flexible topology
- Point-to-point IP (SCPC) configuration
- TDMA configuration
Teralight offers AVL systems using satellite, radio (TETRA & UHF) or GSM / GPRS technology to suit a wide variety of requirements.
Potential Target Market:
- Fleet owners, operators
- International transportation companies
- Law enforcement
- Security and defense forces
This service enables geographical boundaries to be programmed to track and monitor movements of hazardous and dangerous cargos with the option to sound a remote alarm and to remotely or automatically immobilize the vehicle should it enter outside of the programmed zone.
Several other applications can be used to monitor remote pipelines, electricity sub stations and other critical and geographically remote locations.